AnNafi Lorica Segmentata Roman Soldier Military Body Armor Suit 20g Steel | Medieval Warrior Costume SCA LARP
AnNafi Lorica Segmentata Roman Soldier Military Body Armor Suit
- The Lorica Segmentata is a type of segmented armor exclusively used during the Roman Empire.
- This armor consists of broad steel strips/plates, fastened to thick leather straps, which are arranged horizontally on the body, overlapping downwards. The fitments that close the various plate sections together made of polished brass fittings, adding a beautiful touch of class to this Cuirass. T
- he cuirass is tied shut front and back with leather thongs. The upper body and shoulders are protected by additional shoulder guards. The shoulder guard (Pauldron) is well decorated with polished brass hinges and rivets.
- This superb replica is being hand-crafted from 18 gauge mild steel which offers a polish finish.
- They are being widely used in movies as well. This historical piece is a must for any Armor collector or enthusiasts.
- It is quite flexible and allows for plenty of freedom of movement.