AnNafi’s White Natural Hair Plume for Medieval is made from natural bristles. Specially designed for the people who want original roman empire looks. This product is an add-on for your medieval helmets. The red colour signifies the strict Roman Medieval Period.
The brush is made up of a high-quality brush that grabs the maximum attraction to the piece. The overall look you will get after wearing this will be unmatchable.
- ✔️★ COLOR AND DESIGN VARIATIONS:- The White Natural Hair Plume is also available in Red, Black Colours with Two different Designs suitable for Roman Centurion Helmet, Spartan & Greek Corinthian Helmets.
- ✔️★ YOUR NATURAL HORSEHAIR HELMET PLUME:- High-Quality Crest Brush Plume with Wooden Base. Suitable for reenactments, high-end costumes or collections. This Stunning Red Plume Crest Completes your Full Roman Soldier Outfit
- ✔️★MATERIAL – Made out of authentic horsehair. Historically accurate and authentic design, Strong Construction& Highly Durable. This product adds an extra attraction to your roman look.
- ✔️★FULLY FUNCTIONAL:- ) The coloured hair plum is attached by resin (most likely a modern glue) into a wooden (mdf) Case All Work is Hand Made. All the nuances are kept in mind while making up this beautiful art piece. The products act as a perfect gift for antique Medieval Collectors, Reenactors & Cosplayers.
- ✔️★SATISFACTION GUARANTEED:- We provide 30 Day Full Money Back Guarantee against any Manufacturing Defect. So Buy With Confidence .
Fine craftsmanship and peerless sturdy material make our product the prior choice of the people. Buy the latest collection and experience the pleasure of excellent craftsmanship.
Annafi has been in the market for almost 2 decades now and now have deeply understood the demands of our clients, therefore we ensure that you will not find a better brand to trust. in addition to this, the quality and the prices are matchless.
We are the leading manufacturers and suppliers of medieval handicrafts.
Buy with Trust and enjoy your purchase with Annafi International!